2 pounds boneless beef strips
2 tbsp ginger paste
2 tbsp papaya paste
2 medium-sized onions - browned
5 - 7 tbsp mustard oil
2-3 red chili (whole)
1 cinnamon stick
1/4 tsp black peppercorns
1 tbsp cumin seeds
1-3 black cardamom
1 tbsp paprika
salt to taste
1. Blend together browned onions, ginger, and papaya along with whole chilies. Add it to the meat to tenderize it. Add mustard oil.
2 grind all the
3. Grind together all the whole spices and add it to the beef.
4. Add paprika and salt to taste
5. Let it marinate overnight but as little as 2-3 hours would suffice.
6. Skewer the boneless beef strips and BBQ preferable on charcoal!
7. Enjoy with lemon wedges, sprinkled cilantro, and ginger!